Call for Papers
Southwest Petroleum University, Chengdu, China
October 15-19, 2018
ThEOR 2018-Program of the III International Workshop "Thermal Methods for Enhanced Oil Recovery: Laboratory Testing, Simulation and Oilfields Applications" organised by State Key Lab of Oil undefinedamp; Gas Reservoir Geology will take place on October 15-19, 2018 in Southwest Petroleum University, Chengdu, P.R. China. The event aims to bring together key researchers and professionals from the industry, Rundefinedamp;D centers and academic institutes to share experiences, perspectives, insights and the latest developments in thermal methods for EOR from all over world. We are looking forward to seeing you in beautiful Chengdu.
Technical Coverage and Categories
1. SCIENTIFIC PROGRAM
Scientific program of international workshop will include plenary and keynote lectures by well-known professionals from the world-leading institutes and companies devoted to the laboratory testing, modeling and simulation as well as field applications of Thermal Methods for Enhanced Oil Recovery. Each participant can present oral (15 minutes) or poster (A0) presentation on our event. The maximum amount of presented report from one person should be no more than two.
Authors are invited to submit contributions in the next areas devoted to the investigation, development and application of Thermal Methods for Enhanced Oil Recovery:
- In-situ Combustion (wet and dry combustion)
- High Pressure Air Injection (HPAI)
- Flue Gas EOR
- Steam Flooding
- Steam Assisted Gravity Drainage (SAGD), including solvent-aided and reagent-aided
- Cyclic Steam Stimulation (CSS)
- Catalytic In-Situ Oil Upgrading (development, characterization and usage of different
catalysts for pyrolysis, oxidation, hydrocracking, aquathermolysis of fossil fuels)
- Solar EOR
- Electromagnetic Heating EOR
- Laboratory Tools for Studying of Thermal EOR
- New Equipment for Testing and Field Application of Thermal EOR
- Kinetic Studies of In-Situ Chemical Processes
- Thermochemistry of In-Situ Chemical Processes
- Modeling and Simulation of Thermal EOR, including development of new software
- Production of Unconventional Resources (tight oil, shale oil, tar sands, etc.)
- Thermal EOR Field Experiences
- Ecological Impact of Thermal EOR.
- Thermal EOR Economical Status of one belt one road countries
- Relevant researches not listed in the topics. Innovative ideas are warmly welcome.